Dream Day

Hair Extraordinaire!!!!

17 November 2008




Posted by Mandy (Trejo) Richardson at 2:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Mandy (Trejo) Richardson
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (7)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • No title
      • No title
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)

I LOVE to Style & Cut Hair!!!

Doing hair has been my Dream ever since I can remember. Weddings,Proms,Dances,Princess Party's and Eighth grade gradutions. I love using the creative skills I've been blessed with. My favorite part about styling hair is to see the girls SMILE as they look in the mirror and say their hair is exactly how they wanted it, pictured it and even Dreamed of!

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.